When I am not engaged in my full time career of Information Technology, I spend my free time as a photographer based in New York City. I find it to be very rewarding as I continue to grow into a passion I discovered from my father.
I have a unique style of color that draws the viewer into my world. My subject matter includes people, lifestyle, and scenes - in a way I see them.
If you are looking for a professional photo session, or if you need an image to be photographed in a natural setting, contact me for quotes and services. On top of providing professional work, I also provide instructional services and workshops for students and enthusiasts.
Recent Clients and Publications include:
- College of Staten Island Cover Photo for 2017 Spring Catalog
- Photo featured on MSN.com - "15 Most Spectacular Holiday Light Displays in US"
- Castle Press Calendars 2015 and 2016
- Descruba New York Magazine
- CameraPixo (Published in books Photography Awards Vol 2 and We Inspire Vol 3)
- Bruce Hector Musician (Cover photo for Album "Moonrise")
- Bensonhurst Bean
- Cranes 5 Boros Magazine
If you are interested in buying any of the images on this website, please see the 'Sales Page' for more info.